In here, we are reviewing the books. You also can request book reviews which you like. We will try our best to provide that review as soon as we can.
Stay with us and subscribe us in social media as well.
In here, we are going to write about authors.
This is all about the events which we are organising . Kind of Events, Competitions, Challengers..etc.All these kind of events will be publishing in event section. If you are a subscriber , we will inform you through a email.Also we are sharing those event through social media as well. Please touch with us.
Beezus and Ramona – Beverly Cleary
Ramona Geraldine Quimby is a character that everyone, elder or younger, knows. Today I am reviewing the first book in the Ramona series, “Beezus and Ramona”.
Ramona, still a four-year-old girl, is the youngest child in the Quimby family. Her sister is the beautiful Beezus. So the age difference between the two is about 5 years and Beezus is obedient and constantly thinking her pride about her self-esteem.
How do you enjoy life in a complex world? Are you happy at all times?
That is the answer of many. Life is about moving forward with a set of emotions such as happiness as well as sadness, pain, anger, loneliness. How many people look at every event that happens every day, every moment of their life and look for a reason to be happy with it? They spend their time mourning for what they could not get more than what they received. greedy for power seek to trample on the weak and rise to the top. But is power eternal?
In the struggle for power, the greedy for power seek to trample on the weak and rise to the top. But is power eternal?
One day that power will dry up. But what did the weak get? Only loss, separation and eternal grief.
The story begins with World War II and a noble family in Germany.
Love, how do you define it?
Latest Comments :
This sounds really interesting! I might pick it up soon! Great post :))
WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait .. ?
Read unread used to be my fav way. Now kindle does it for me
Such a fun post. I have old bookcases with different height shelves, so my books are primarily organized by height.…
Every time I read I manage to lose my bookmarks so I just put in a random piece of paper…
Thank you for your comment and book recommendation 🙂
- #bookish (7)
- Adventure (9)
- Autobiography (2)
- Biographical Fiction (2)
- Children's Literature (6)
- Daily Thought (91)
- Drama (1)
- Events (40)
- Fantasy (3)
- fiction (9)
- Folklore (1)
- Historical Fiction (3)
- Mystery (3)
- non fiction (1)
- Psychological (3)
- Realistic Fiction (1)
- Recommendation (8)
- RF (1)
- Romance (6)
- Satire (1)
- Science (1)
- Self-help book (1)
- Social Media Updates (1)
- Suspense (4)
- Thriller (4)
- Updates (3)
- Video (1)
- Young Adult (2)
- YouTube New Video | Everything, Everything | Nicola Yoon
- Beezus and RamonaBeezus and Ramona – Beverly Cleary Ramona! Ramona..!! Ramona Geraldine Quimby is a character that everyone, elder or younger, knows. Today I am reviewing the first book in the Ramona series, “Beezus and Ramona”. Ramona, still a four-year-old girl, is the youngest child in the Quimby family. Her sister is the beautiful Beezus. So theContinue reading “Beezus and Ramona”
- QOTD 📚 Sep 27th“If there is a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, you must be the one to write it.” –Toni Morrison
- Welcome back to Gaya’s BookShelf! 📚❤️️Hello book lovers, 😍 How are you? It’s been a long time and I came to see you today. The last few months have been very busy due to the fact that my postgraduate degree studies and exams, software engineering job as well as a lot of things like my wedding ceremony. So, for me,Continue reading “Welcome back to Gaya’s BookShelf! 📚❤️️”
- Daily Thought 📚 May 28th“A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read.” -Terry Pratchett
- PollyannaPollyanna – Eleanor H. Porter How do you enjoy life in a complex world? Are you happy at all times? No!That is the answer of many. Life is about moving forward with a set of emotions such as happiness as well as sadness, pain, anger, loneliness. How many people look at every event that happensContinue reading “Pollyanna”
- Coming Soon!! (Pollyanna – Eleanor H. Porter)
- Daily Thought 📚 May 25th“Children know perfectly well that unicorns aren’t real, but they also know that books about unicorns, if they are good books, are true books. ” -Ursula K. LeGuin
- Daily Thought 📚 May 22nd” Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no libraries.” – Anne Herbert
- Daily Thought 📚 May 17th“The worst thing about new books is that they keep us from reading the old ones.” – Joseph Joubert
Latest Update :